But I now also know that Carolyne is crackers!!
Brian Faulkner and Carolyne Crowe – 10 Marathons – in 10 days!
It would take me longer than 10 days to get 1 marathon done.
I mean really?? Hats off to both of them.
They are going to run 10 marathons on 10 consecutive days around the British Isles, starting on Good Friday 14th April 2017 and finishing at the London Marathon on 24th April 2017.
They are putting themselves through this to raise money for Brooke which is an international animal welfare charity dedicated to improving the lives of working horses, donkeys and mules.
They will be starting on Friday 14th April and finishing up with the London Marathon on 23rd April.
- Friday 14 April 2017 – John O’Groats
- Saturday 15 April 2017 – Orkney
- Sunday 16 April 2017 – Loch Ness
- Monday 17 April 2017 – Edinburgh
- Tuesday 18 April 2017 – Cookstown, County Tyrone
- Wednesday 19 April 2017 – County Sligo
- Thursday 20 April 2017 – Gloucestershire
- Friday 21 April 2017 – Lands End
- Saturday 22 April 2017 – Thames
- Sunday 23 April 2017 – London Marathon
Please help them hit their target by donating whatever you can and also by sharing this, so others can donate.
Link to Donate is also below:
Leave a Reply